Filipino Style Recipe: Cookies and Cream Polvoron is another variety of polvoron made up of toasted flour, powdered milk, sugar, butter and ground cookies and cream. This is a simple sweet delicacy and easy to prepared.
Estimated time of preparation: 20-25 minutes(plus wrapping time)
Estimated time of cooking: 15 minutes
Good for 30-35 pieces
japanese paper or or cellophane
1. In a pan over medium heat, toast flour for about 15 minutes or until color turns to light brown. Stir constantly.
2. Transfer to a bowl and let it cool. Set aside.
1. Add powdered milk and sugar then mix until well combined.
2. Pour melted butter then mix well until smooth.
3. Add ground cookies and cream then stir well.
1. In a polvoron mold, scoop and press the mixture until compact.
2. Wrap the molded polvoron with cellophane wrapper then secure by twisting both ends.
3. Repeat until all the mixture are consumed. Done!
Powered by Facebook Comments