Filipino Style Recipe: Mashed potatoes is a simple yet great side dish that is easy to prepare. The potatoes boiled then mashed until smooth. Added with butter, milk then seasoned with salt and pepper to improve flavor and consistency. This can be serve with gravy together with other dishes.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 40 minutes
Good for 5 servings
1. In a casserole, place potatoes then pour enough water with salt.
2. Simmer for 20 minutes or until done.(Potatoes is done when a fork inserted can poke easily.)
3. Drain water then put back in stove in a low heat.
1. Using a potato masher, mash potatoes until smooth.
2. Add butter then mix until well blended.
3. Pour milk and continue mashing until reach the desire consistency.
4. Add parsley then season with salt and pepper then mix well. Serve with gravy.
Powered by Facebook Comments