Filipino Style Recipe: Hoisin Pork Chops is consist of thick-cut pork chops coated and cooked into hoisin sauce mixture then serve with steamed bok choy.
2/3 cup hoisin sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 tablespoons vinegar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
1/2 teaspoon dried chili flakes
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1. In a sauce pan, turn and coat pork chops into marinade. Remove pork chops and set aside.
2. Combine marinade and honey then simmer in a low heat for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
1. In a separate pan, heat vegetable oil then sear pork chops until golden brown.
2. Transfer the pork chops into baking pan then pour marinade.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
4. Transfer to serving plate with sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with steamed bok choy.
Powered by Facebook Comments