Filipino Style Recipe: Smoked Salmon Nigiri is one of the most common type of sushi. Nigiri is consist of a piece of raw salmon layered on top of a small roll of rice.
sugar and salt
1. Cook sushi rice with a little salt added.
2. Dissolve sugar into a rice vinegar.
3. When the rice has cooked, add the dissolved sugar and mix thoroughly. The rice will now become even more sticky and clumpy.
4. Let it cool and set aside.
1. Moisten your hands with water, scoop 2 tablespoons of rice then roll and squeeze until it firm shape.
2. Grease one side of fish slice with small amount of wasabi.
3. Place on the rice with wasabi side on the rice.
4. Serve with dipping sauce.
Powered by Facebook Comments