3 tablespoons light soy sauce
2 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 1/2 cups water
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1. Rub the fish with salt and pepper.
2. In a steamer, line with parchment paper so the fish won’t stick to the bottom.
3. Arrange fish then top with ginger then steam for 10 minutes or until cooked.
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic until light brown. Remove and set aside.
1. In a sauce pan, combine the sauce ingredients then bring to boil and simmer until almost thicken. Turn off the heat.
1. In a serving plate, arrange fish then pour the sauce on top then garnish with toasted garlic and spring onions. Serve with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments