1/2 kilo pork ribs, cut into serving pieces
2 potatoes, quartered
2 carrots, cut into cubes
1 bell pepper, slice into strips
3/4 cup all purpose cream
35 grams red curry powder(dissolved in 1 cup hot water)
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons fish sauce (patis)
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, fry potatoes and carrots until color turns to light brown. Drain and set aside.
1. In the same pan, reduce oil then saute garlic and onion until soft.
2. Add pork then stir cook until color turns to light brown.
3. Add fish sauce, dissolved curry powder and water then simmer for 30 minutes or until meat is tender. Add water if necessary.
4. Add bell pepper, fried potatoes and carrots then simmer for a minute.
5. Add cream, salt and ground pepper then simmer for another 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickens. Keep stirring.
6. Remove from heat and transfer to serving plate. Serve hot with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments