1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 large egg yolks
1 cup sugar
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a bowl, sift flour and baking powder together. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, put egg yolks and sugar. Stir until light and fluffy.
3. Add sifted flour and baking powder into egg mixture. Stir until well blended.
4. In a saucepan, combine milk, butter and vanilla extract. Cook until well blended.
5. Pour milk mixture into egg mixture. Stir until well blended.
6. Pour the mixture into non-stick 7 inch baking pan and bake in 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 minutes or until done. Let it cool.
Powered by Facebook Comments