2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup powdered milk (I used Nido Fortified)
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
* japanese paper or or cellophane
* polvoron moulder
3/4 cup (crushed toasted pinipig, ground cookies and cream(Oreo), chocolate powder, etc…)
1. In a pan over medium heat, toast flour for about 15 minutes or until color turns to light brown. Stir constantly.
2. Transfer to a bowl and let it cool. Set aside.
1. Add powdered milk and sugar then mix until well combined.
2. Pour melted butter then mix well until smooth.
3. Add the flavoring you choose then stir well.
1. In a polvoron mold, scoop and press the mixture until compact.
2. Freeze polvoron for 30 minutes or until firm then wrap with japanese paper then secure by twisting both ends.
3. Repeat until all the mixture are consumed. Done!
Powered by Facebook Comments