400 grams spaghetti pasta
1/4 cup olive oil
8 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
1 can spicy tuna flakes in oil, drained
1 tablespoon dried basil
2 tablespoons capers
1/4 teaspoon dried chili flakes(optional)
basil leaves for garnishing (optional)
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large pot, prepare pasta based on cooking instructions. Drain and set aside.
1. In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil then saute garlic, dried basil, capers and chili flakes.
2. Add tuna and stir cook for 3 minutes then season with salt and pepper.
3. Add remaining olive oil and pasta then toss until coat evenly.
5. Transfer to serving plate, garnish with basil leaves then serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments