1 kilo snails(kuhol or suso)
2 cups coconut milk
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, sliced
1 thumb-sized ginger, cut into strips
3 pieces green chilli(siling haba)
7 pieces red chili(labuyo)
salt and pepper to taste
1. To clean the snails, place the snails in a bowl with water and salt. set aside for a few hours.
2. Rub the shells in water to remove the residues and crack a small opening on the end of the snail.
1. In a casserole, heat oil then saute garlic, onion and ginger.
2. Pour coconut milk then add green and red chili, bring to boil over medium heat.
3. Add in the snails, then season with salt and pepper. Simmer until becomes thick and oily.
4. Remove from heat then serve immediately. Enjoy!
1. In taking out the snail’s content from the shell, you can use a fork or a toothpick.
Powered by Facebook Comments