400 grams firm tofu, cut into cubed
1 red bell pepper, chopped (optional)
1 green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
1 medium sized yellow onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon butter
Cooking oil for frying
1-2 pieces bird’s eye chili
1/4 cup Mayonnaise
1 tablespoon liquid seasoning
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. In a bowl, combine sauce ingredients and set aside.
1. In a frying pan, heat oil then fry tofu until light brown. Drain and set aside.
1. In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons oil then saute onion and bell pepper.
2. Add fried tofu and stir cook for a minute.
3. Add 1/2 of sauce mixture then stir cook for another minute.
1. In a hot sizzling plate, melt butter then transfer tofu mixture.
2. Add remaining sauce mixture then toss.
3. Topped with bird’s eye chili then serve hot immediately.
Powered by Facebook Comments