12 pieces chicken wings
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup all purpose flour
2 cups bread crumbs
1/4 cup calamansi juice
salt and pepper to taste
cooking oil for frying
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the chicken wings through the soft joints.
2. Carefully sliding a sharp knife around the tip of the bone.
3. Separate the meat from the bone and gently push down the meat until a lollipop shape is formed.
4. Repeat the procedures for remaining pieces.
1. In a bowl, combine chicken, calamansi, salt and pepper then marinate for 15 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, combine beaten eggs and flour then mix well.
3. Dip the chicken lollipop until well coated then roll in bread crumbs.
1. In a frying pan, heat oil over a medium heat.
2. Deep fry then chicken for about 10 minutes or until colors turn to golden brown and tender.
3. Drain on paper towels and transfer to serving plate. Serve chicken lollipop with your favorite dip.
Powered by Facebook Comments