500 grams beef sirloin, cut into thin strips
200 shiitake mushroom slices
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 white onion, chopped
1 thumb-sized ginger, grated
3 tablespoons oyster sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1. In a bowl, combine beef, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and ground pepper. Mix well and set aside.
1. In a sauce pan, heat cooking oil then saute garlic, onion and ginger.
2. Add shiitake mushrooms then stir fry for 5 minutes.
3. Add beef and marinade then stir cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Adjust seasoning according to taste. Add a little water if necessary.
5. Remove from heat then served with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments