Filipino Style Recipe: bangsilog is another popular breakfast dish by most Filipinos which is a combination of Bang=bangus(milkfish), Si=sinangag(fried rice), log = itlog(fried egg). Boneless bangus should be marinated in vinegar, garlic and pepper then fried until golden brown. Serve with fried egg and fried rice.
Estimated time of preparation: 8 minutes(plus marinating time)
Estimated time of cooking: 15-20 minutes
Good for 2 servings
6 gloves garlic, pound
1/2 cup vinegar
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1. Marinate milkfish in garlic, pepper and vinegar for at least 3 hours or overnight inside the fridge.
1. In a pan, heat oil then fry sunny-side up egg until set. Drain and set aside.
2. In a same pan, fry garlic until light brown.
3. Add rice then season with salt. Keep stirring for 3 minutes or until well blended. Set aside.
1. In a frying pan, heat oil then fry marinated milkfish for 5 minutes each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towel.
2. Arrange fried milkfish in a serving plate with fried egg and fried rice. Enjoy!