500 grams squid, clean and cut into rings
3/4 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon paprika(optional)
salt and pepper to taste
1 egg, beaten
cooking oil for frying
1 pack romaine lettuce (greens)
4 pieces cherry tomatoes, halved
6 pieces pineapple chunk
chopped toasted nuts (optional)
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
chopped cilantro for garnishing
1. In a bowl, combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Add squid and dip in beaten egg, deep-fry for a minute or until golden brown. Do not overcooked. Drain on paper towel and set aside.
1. In a serving bowl, arrange lettuce, tomatoes, pineapple and toasted nuts.
2. Combine lime juice, wine vinegar, salt and pepper then drizzle into salad.
3. Top with fried calamari and cilantro. Serve immediately.