3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 teaspoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon Spanish paprika
1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1. Marinate cream dory in calamansi juice for 30 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine teriyaki mixture then mix until blended.
1. In a baking pan, lined with aluminum foil.
2. Season cream dory with salt and pepper then pour teriyaki sauce on top.
3. Bake in a preheated over 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until cooked.
4. Transfer to serving plate then drizzle with teriyaki sauce.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and spring onions. Serve.