3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
onion leeks, chopped
1. In a bowl, combine chicken and marinade then set aside for an hour.
2. Add cornstarch then mix well. Remove chicken from marinade.
1. In a pan, heat oil then stir cook chicken over low heat for 5 minutes or until golden and cooked.
2. Add teriyaki sauce and water then adjust seasoning according to taste.
3. Simmer a few seconds then remove from heat.
4. Transfer the chicken to serving plate and pour thickened sauce over chicken.
5. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and onion leeks. Serve hot immediately with steamed rice.