1 pack(500 grams) spaghetti noodles
1/2 kilo ground beef
10 regular hot dogs, sliced diagonally
5 cloves garlic, minced
4 medium-sized onions, minced
500 grams spaghetti sauce
1 1/2 cups banana ketchup
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons butter
1 beef bouillon cube
2 tablespoons sugar
salt and pepper to taste
cheddar cheese, grated
1 small can evaporated milk(optional)
1. In a large pot, prepare the pasta based on cooking instructions. Set aside.
2. Add cooking oil to prevents the pasta from sticking together.
1. In a large sauce pan, melt butter and saute garlic and onion.
2. Add ground beef and cook until brown.
3. Add hot dogs, spaghetti sauce, beef bouillon cube, ketchup, and water.
4. Simmer for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
5. Add evaporated milk then season with sugar, salt and pepper according to taste. Stir and simmer a few more minutes.
6. Arrange pasta into serving plate, top with spaghetti sauce and grated cheese. Enjoy!