1 kilo pork meat with fat, sliced into thin pieces
bamboo skewers (soak in water for 15 minutes)
1 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup calamansi or lime juice
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground pepper
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1/4 cup banana ketchup (optional)
1. In a large container, combine marinade ingredients and pork. Marinate inside the fridge overnight.
2. Remove pork from marinade.
1. In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup marinade then mix with 1 tablespoon oil and ketchup for basting.
1. Arrange marinated pork as desired on bamboo skewers then brush with marinade mixture.
2. Repeat the steps for the remaining pieces.
1. Grill pork over hot charcoal for 5 minutes on each side or until tender while basting with marinade mixture.
2. Transfer serving plate and serve with spicy vinegar. Enjoy!