250 grams spaghetti pasta
2 tablespoons olive oil
8 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
1 can (8 oz) spicy tuna flakes in oil
2 tablespoons dried basil
1/4 teaspoon dried chili flakes(optional)
basil leaves for garnishing (optional)
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large pot, prepare pasta based on cooking instructions. Drain and set aside.
1. In a pan, heat olive oil then saute garlic, dried basil, and chili flakes.
2. Add tuna flakes and oil and stir cook for 3 minutes then season with salt and pepper according to taste
3. Add pasta then toss until coat evenly.
4. Transfer to serving plate, sprinkle with dried basil then serve with garlic bread.