Filipino Style Recipe: Stir fried fish fillet and bok choy in oyster sauce is another easy yet healthy food. Normally the fish fillet comes stir fried together with bok choy then cooked in oyster sauce.
Estimated time preparation and cooking: 15-20 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
300 grams fish fillet, cut into serving pieces
a bunch of Vietnam pechay(bok choy)
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 thumb-sized ginger, sliced thinly
1/4 cup oyster sauce
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon sesame oil(optional)
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoon lemon or calamansi juice
1/4 cup cornstarch
1. In a bowl, combine fish, soy sauce, lemon juice and cornstarch. Marinate for 10 minutes.
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic, onion and ginger until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
2. In a same pan, stir fry fish for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
1. In a same pan, stir fry bok choy and add toasted garlic, onion and ginger. Cook for 1 minutes.
2. Add stir-fried fish, oyster sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Transfer to serving plate then serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments