Filipino Style Recipe: Chicken teriyaki is a popular in Japanese cuisine. Normally the chicken marinade then pan-fried with teriyaki sauce until tender.
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes(plus marinating time)
Estimated time of cooking: 10-15 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
3 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, combine chicken and marinade then set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Add cornstarch then mix well. Drain.
1. In a pan, heat oil and stir fry chicken over low heat until cooked.
2. Add teriyaki sauce and water then adjust seasoning according to taste.
3. Simmer a few seconds then remove from heat.
4. Transfer the chicken to serving plate and pour thickened sauce over chicken.
5. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Serve hot with sauteed mung beans and steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments