Filipino Style Recipe: chicken teriyaki is a popular in Japanese cuisine. Normally the chicken marinade then pan-fried with marinade sauce until tender.
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
1/2 kilo chicken, cut into serving pieces
3 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted(optional)
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons vinegar
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 tablespoon ground pepper
1 tablespoon salt
1. In a bowl, combine chicken, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Marinate for 30 minutes.
1. In a pan, heat oil and stir fry chicken over low heat until golden brown.
2. Pour the marinade and teriyaki sauce, cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes until tender.
3. Adjust seasoning according to taste by adding more sugar, water or teriyaki sauce.
4. Transfer the chicken to serving plate and pour thickened sauce over chicken.
5. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Serve hot with sauteed mung beans and steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments