Filipino Style Recipe: Fiesta Float Graham is another variety float graham. It is usually made with a layer of graham crackers, condensed milk, cream and different fruits. This dish is one of the easiest and favorite dessert of Filipinos specially during Holidays.
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes(plus draining time)
Good for 5-7 persons
1 can(850 grams) fruit cocktail(add more fruits if desired)
200 grams graham crackers
50 grams crushed graham crackers
1 big can condensed milk
1 big can all purpose cream
1. In the strainer, drain the fruits thoroughly for at least 30 minutes.
2. In bowl, combine all purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix well.
1. Prepare a rectangular container.
2. Dip the graham cracker into cold water and arrange a layer at the bottom.
3. Spread a layer of cream mixture.
4. Arrange fruits over cream.
5. Repeat layering using remaining ingredients up to the desired thickness.
6. Add a final layer of cream and fruits mixture then sprinkle with crushed graham crackers on top.
7. Store in refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight. Served cold.
Powered by Facebook Comments