Filipino Style Recipe: Fiesta Float Graham is another variety float graham. It is usually made with a layer of graham crackers, condensed milk, cream and different fruits. This dish is one of the easiest and favorite dessert of Filipinos specially during Holidays.
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes(plus draining time)
Good for 5-7 persons
1. In the strainer, drain the fruits thoroughly for at least 30 minutes.
2. In bowl, combine all purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix well.
1. Prepare a rectangular container.
2. Dip the graham cracker into cold water and arrange a layer at the bottom.
3. Spread a layer of cream mixture.
4. Arrange fruits over cream.
5. Repeat layering using remaining ingredients up to the desired thickness.
6. Add a final layer of cream and fruits mixture then sprinkle with crushed graham crackers on top.
7. Store in refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight. Served cold.
Powered by Facebook Comments