Filipino Style Recipe: Peach Mango Float is one of the easiest and most favorite dessert of Filipinos specially during Holidays. It is usually made with a layer of graham crackers and a blend of ripe peaches and mangoes slices, condensed milk and cream.
Estimated time of preparation: 20 minutes
Good for 3-4 persons
3 large ripe mangoes, sliced into thin and small pieces
2 peaches, sliced into thin and small pieces
200 grams graham crackers
50 grams crushed graham crackers
1 big can condensed milk
1 big can all purpose cream
1. In bowl, combine all purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix well.
1. Prepare a rectangular container.
2. Dip the graham cracker into cold water and arrange a layer at the bottom.
3. Spread a layer of cream mixture.
4. Add a layer of peach and mango pieces.
5. Repeat step 2 and 4 up to the desired thickness(3-4 layer of graham crackers).
6. Add a final layer of cream mixture and peach and mangoes pieces then sprinkle with crushed graham crackers on top.
7. Store in refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight. Served cold.
(Thanks to Rochelle Dalit for sharing)
Powered by Facebook Comments