Filipino Style Recipe: stir fried mushrooms, bean sprouts and broccoli is another easy and healthy low carbohydrate dish. Normally the vegetables stir cooked in a blend of soy sauce, cornstarch and other seasonings.
Estimated time preparation and cooking: 15-20 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
1 head broccoli, cut into florets
1 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
100 grams bean sprouts
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
4 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoons cornstarch(dissolved in 1/4 cup water)
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and white pepper to taste
1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced(optional)
1/2 teaspoon chili flakes(optional)
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic and onion.
2. Pour soy sauce and bring to boil.
3. Add vegetables, chili flakes and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add dissolved cornstarch and simmer until thickens.
5. Adjust seasoning according to taste. Serve hot immediately.
Powered by Facebook Comments