Filipino Style Recipe: Sizzling hotdog is another easy dish that is made of hotdog cooked in a blend of ketchup and hot sauce then top with onion rings. I got this idea from one of the resto bar somewhere in Quezon City. They served this kind of dish as appetizer or pulutan together with cold beer.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 10 minutes
5 pieces jumbo hotdog, slice diagonally
1 large white onion, cut into ring
1/2 cup tomato ketchup
1 tablespoon hot sauce(optional)
1/4 cup butter or margarine
3 tablespoons olive oil
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute hotdogs.
2. Add tomato ketchup and hot sauce then stir well.
3. Add onions then cooked for a minute.
4. Heat the sizzling plate then grease with butter.
5. Put the hotdog mixture then serve immediately.
Powered by Facebook Comments