Filipino Style Recipe: baked hickory smoked chicken is another variety of mouth-watering chicken barbecue dish. Instead of cooking the chicken in hot charcoal, we parboil, marinate in hickory smoked barbecue sauce and bake the chicken until tender.
Estimated time of preparation: 5-10 minutes(plus marinating time)
Estimated time of parboil: 15-20 minutes
Estimated time of baking: 45 minutes
Good for 3-4 persons
1. In a pan, arrange chicken then season with salt and pepper.
2. Parboil for 15-20 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
3. Prick the chicken several times with a knife.
4. Brush with hickory smoked barbecue sauce then refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a baking pan, drizzle with olive oil then arrange marinated chicken.
3. Bake chicken for 45 minutes, basting with barbecue sauce every 15 minutes.
4. Remove chicken from the oven and brush again with the barbecue sauce.
5. Transfer to serving plate then serve with steamed broccoli.
Powered by Facebook Comments