Filipino Style Recipe: aligue rice is another easy and simple but mouth-watering fried rice dish. It is mainly made up of fried rice and crab fat mixed together until rice is well coated. Usually served during breakfast together with your favorite dish and soup.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 15-20 minutes
Good for 4-5 servings
5 cups cooked rice, leftover
2 tablespoons aligue(crab fat)
6 cloves garlic, crushed
1 thumb-sized ginger, grated
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons chopped spring onion(half for garnishing)
1. In the same pan, heat olive oil and saute ginger, garlic and spring onion.
2. Add aligue then stir cook for a minute over low heat.
3. Add cooked rice then seasoned with salt and ground pepper according to taste.
4. Keep stirring for 5 minutes or until until rice is well coated.
5. Transfer to serving plate and garnish with spring onion.
Powered by Facebook Comments