Filipino Style Recipe: Fish n Chips is a popular finger food or snack that consists of fried fish fillets and chips/fries. The fish fillet coated with batter, deep fry until golden brown. This is commonly serve as finger food together with dipping sauce and beer.
Estimated time of preparation: 15 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 10 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
1. In a bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper then mix well. Set aside.
2. Prepare beaten eggs into a separate bowls.
3. Dredge fish fillet into flour mixture then shake off to remove excess flour.
4. Dip in beaten eggs and dredge again into flour mixture to coat all sides.
5. Repeat the steps for remaining fish fillets. Set aside.
1. In a pan, heat enough oil then deep fry each fish fillets for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towel and set aside.
2. In a same frying pan, deep fry potatoes for 3 minutes then drain on paper towel and set aside.
3. Transfer fish fillets and fries into serving plate then serve with garlic-mayo dip.
Powered by Facebook Comments