Filipino Style Recipe: Ham and Cheese Pizza Tortilla is inspire to typical pizza made of oven-baked flat, round bread topped with tomato sauce, cheese and toppings.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20 minutes
Good for 4 pizza tortillas
1. Place tortilla in a flat surface, ladle enough pizza sauce into the center and spread it out in a spiral motion. Leave about 1/2 inch of unsauce tortilla at the edges.
2. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top then add and arrange ham evenly.
3. Spread shredded cheese on top of the toppings. Repeat for remaining pieces.
1. Pre-heat oven over 200 degrees Fahrenheit then bake tortillas for 8-10 minutes or until the tortillas are crisp and the cheese is melted.
2. Remove from the oven then transfer to round sheet. Cut into 4-6 serving slices then serve with hot sauce.
Powered by Facebook Comments