Filipino Style Recipe: Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies is a quick and easy to prepare dish. The cookies are chewy, not too soft nor crispy. You can replace the chocolate chips with nuts or raisins for variety.
Good for 24 cookies
3 eggs, beaten
1 cup chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 cups quick cooking oats
1. In a bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, and raisin then mix well. Set aside for an hour.
2. Sift together the flour, cinnamon, and baking soda. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar.
4. Add the flour mixture and mix until blended. Stir in the oats and chocolate chips.
1. In a cookie sheet, drop a spoon of mixture about 2 inches apart.
2. Bake into pre-heated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes or until light brown.
3. Remove from oven and let it cool for about 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
Powered by Facebook Comments