Filipino Style Recipe: Banana-Choco Crepes is a popular dessert made of very thin pancakes originated from France. It is consists of flour, eggs, milk, vanilla and salt whisk together then cooked and swirl in hot pan with butter until almost set. Crepes can be serve with different variety of fillings.
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 5 minutes
Good for 6 crepes
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract(optional)
1 ripe plantain, sliced
chocolate ice cream
1. In a bowl, combine flour and eggs. Whisk well.
2. Add milk, vanilla extract, butter and salt. Mix until well combine.
1. In a non-stick pan, melt butter then scoop and pour 1/4 cup of batter.
2. Swirl the batter then cook for 20 seconds or until almost set. Flip and cook the other side.
3. Transfer to serving plate then place the banana slices and a scoop of chocolate ice cream in the center.
4. Fold both side to form a triangle then pour chocolate syrup on top. Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar then serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments