Filipino Style Recipe: Adobo fried rice is another easy and simple rice dish. It’s another way to recycle leftover chicken or pork adobo. The dish is made up of leftover rice stir fried together with adobo and other seasonings. This can be serve during breakfast together with your favorite dish and soup.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 4-5 servings
5 cups left-over rice, leftover
1 cup left-over chicken or pork adobo, shredded or cut into small pieces
1 head garlic, slice thinly
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon adobo oil or cooking oil
1. In a pan, heat oil then stir fry garlic until golden brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. In a same pan, put adobo then stir cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add cooked rice then cook for 10 minutes. Toss occasionally.
4. Add fried garlic then season with salt and pepper. Cook for another minute.
5. Transfer to serving plate then serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments