Filipino Style Recipe: Pork Tocino is a popular breakfast dish along with garlic rice and egg. This dish is made of pork meat cured in red food coloring and delicious spices. The meat is marinated and refrigerated for several days to achieved the best result.
1 tablespoon salt
6 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/4 cup pineapple juice
1/2 teaspoon food coloring(red)
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1. In a bowl, combine curing mixture then mix together until well combined.
2. Rub and press the meat into curing mixture until evenly distributed.
3. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 3 days.
1. To cook, heat oil over medium heat then fry for 3 minutes per side.
2. Transfer into serving plate, then serve with garlic rice and fried egg. Enjoy
Powered by Facebook Comments