Filipino Style Recipe: Stir fried french beans is another simple and quick recipe. It is consist of french beans and ground meat cooked together in soy sauce, oyster sauce and spices. Ideally, sauce should be naturally thick and oily but this is very delicious.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-25 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
1/4 kilo french beans, trimmed
1/4 kilo ground pork
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
3 tablespoons oyster sauce
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 cup water
1/4 teaspoon dried chili flakes
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
fish sauce, salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic and onion.
2. Add ground pork, fish sauce then stir cook until light brown.
3. Add french beans, oyster sauce, soy sauce and water then simmer for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add chili flakes, salt and pepper according to taste then simmer for another minute.
5. Transfer to serving plate then serve immediately.
Powered by Facebook Comments