500 grams chicken fillet, cut into serving pieces
3 tablespoons Soy Sauce or liquid seasoning
2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
1 head garlic, peeled and chopped
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and ground pepper then marinate for 15 minutes.
2. In a pan, heat oil then stir fry garlic until browned. Drain and set aside.
3. In a same pan, fry chicken for 4 minutes or until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
4. In a same pan, pour the marinade then bring to boil.
5. Put back the chicken then toss until the sauce is reduced.
6. Transfer to serving plate then top with toasted garlic.
Powered by Facebook Comments