Filipino Style Recipe: Stir Fry French Beans and Shrimps is another simple yet delicious and mouth-watering dish. It is consist of french beans and shrimps cooked together in soy sauce, oyster sauce and delicious spices. The sauce should be naturally thick and oily but this is very delicious.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
250 grams french beans, trimmed
300 grams shrimps, peeled and deveined
1 red bell pepper, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
1 thumb-sized ginger, julienned
3 tablespoons oyster sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon dried chili flakes
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
fish sauce, salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute ginger, garlic, onion and red bell pepper.
2. Add shrimps then stir cook until colors turns to pink. Remove from the pan and set aside.
1. In a same pan, add oil if needed then add french beans then stir cook for a minute.
2. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar then continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
3. Add sauteed shrimps, chili flakes, salt and pepper according to taste then cook for another minute.
4. Transfer to serving plate then serve immediately.
Powered by Facebook Comments