Filipino Style Recipe: Now you don’t need to go to the restaurant and spend a lot for good ribs. The ribs will easily fall of the bone, you don’t even need a knife. The marinade is on the sweet side and the mesquite gives it a smokey flavor. If you need a bit more spice, you can just add some hot sauce on the marinade.
1 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup oyster sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon mesquite (or hickory)
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon pepper
1. In a large pot, put the ribs and fill with enough water to cover the meat. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and bay leaf.
2. Boil for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until the meat is tender. Remove from the pot and set aside.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine marinade then mix until well combined.
2. Put the ribs in a pan then pour the marinade. Marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
1. Transfer the marinated pork ribs into baking pan then cook in preheated oven at 300 Fahrenheit for 20 minutes in each side. Baste the ribs every time you turn to other side.
2. Remove from oven then transfer to serving plate. Serve immediately with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments