Filipino Style Recipe: Mango Muffins is my Filipino version of popular Blueberry Muffin. The muffins are moist and full of flavor. You can definitely enjoy summer in every bite.
4 tablespoon flour
1 tablespoon butter, softened
2 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the milk and buttermilk. Add the eggs and vanilla and stir until just combined.
3. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture. Mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
4. Fold the mango into the batter.
1. To make the streusel, combine the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter until you form coarse crumbs. Sprinkle on top of each muffin.
1. Line the muffin pan with muffin cups. Fill each muffin cup with the batter.
2. Bake in preheated oven at 350 Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
Powered by Facebook Comments