Filipino Style Recipe: Seafood Three-Cheese Pasta is a simple yet delicious seafood-pasta dish that is made of seafood cooked together with Three-Cheese pasta sauce and herbs. Toss together in pasta then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Estimated time of preparation: 15 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 15 minutes
Good for 4 persons
250 grams spinach spaghetti or any pasta
200 grams shrimps, peeled and deveined
300 grams squid, cut into rings
1 pack Three-Cheese Pasta Sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
1 thumb-sized ginger, grated
2 pieces tomatoes, cut into cubed
1/8 cup pasta water
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
1. In a large pot, prepare pasta based on cooking instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Reserve 1/8 cup pasta water. Set aside.
1. In a pan, saute garlic, onion, ginger and tomatoes.
2. Add shrimp and squid then cook for 3 minutes.
3. Pour pasta water and Three-cheese pasta sauce.
4. Season with dried basil, salt and pepper then simmer until almost thickens.
5. Toss in pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve!
Powered by Facebook Comments