2 pieces sockeye steaks salmon
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
1/4 cup chopped Parsley
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup Mozarella Cheese
1. In a bowl, combine Parmesan Herb mixture. Set aside.
1. Lined baking pan with aluminum foil then grease with olive oil.
2. Arrange salmon then season with salt and pepper. Bake in a preheated oven over 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
3. Remove from oven then top with Parmesan Herb mixture.
4. Return to oven then bake for 200 degrees Fahrenheit until then cheese melted and light brown.
5. Serve hot immediately.
Filipino Style Recipe: Mushroom and Tomato Pasta is an easy and simple pasta dish consist of linguine pasta and a creamy white sauce with mushrooms, tomatoes and cheese.
250 grams linguine
2 tablespoon butter
5 cloves garlic, miced
5 pieces tomatoes, chopped
1 cups oyster mushroom, torn into 2-3 pieces
1 pack (250 ml) all purpose cream
1 piece chicken bullion dissolved in 1/2 cup water
1/4 cup Parmesan or Cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon dried basil flakes (optional)
1. Cook pasta according to package instruction. Drain.
2. Sprinkle with oil to avoid from sticking and set aside.
1. In a pan over medium heat, saute garlic in butter until translucent.
2. Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes or until the tomatoes are soft and the juices comes out.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the all purpose cream and chicken broth, reduce heat and let it simmer uncovered until liquid is reduced and the sauce is a bit thickened.
5. Add the cheese and season with salt and pepper.
6. Scoop the sauce over pasta, top with cheese and basil.
Filipino Style Recipe: Seafood Three-Cheese Pasta is a simple yet delicious seafood-pasta dish that is made of seafood cooked together with Three-Cheese pasta sauce and herbs. Toss together in pasta then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Estimated time of preparation: 15 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 15 minutes
Good for 4 persons
250 grams spinach spaghetti or any pasta
200 grams shrimps, peeled and deveined
300 grams squid, cut into rings
1 pack Three-Cheese Pasta Sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
1 thumb-sized ginger, grated
2 pieces tomatoes, cut into cubed
1/8 cup pasta water
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
1. In a large pot, prepare pasta based on cooking instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Reserve 1/8 cup pasta water. Set aside.
1. In a pan, saute garlic, onion, ginger and tomatoes.
2. Add shrimp and squid then cook for 3 minutes.
3. Pour pasta water and Three-cheese pasta sauce.
4. Season with dried basil, salt and pepper then simmer until almost thickens.
5. Toss in pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve!
Filipino Style Recipe: Green Salad Tocino is another variety of green salad incorporated with Filipino twist by adding our favorite breakfast such as tocino or ham. The honey added to the Greek dressing adds to the sweetness of this salad.The anchovies and cheese gives it the right amount of saltiness for contrast.
1 pack romaine lettuce
1/4 cup leftover cooked tocino or ham
2 tablespoons olives, pitted
2 tablespoons dried tomatoes
6 pieces cherry tomatoes, halved
2 tablespoons capers
6 pieces boneless anchovies
2 tablespoon ground Parmesan cheese
For the dressing:
1/4 cup Greek dressing
2 tablespoon honey
1. In a bowl, combine Greek dressing and honey then mix well.
2. In a big bowl, tear lettuce into serving pieces.
3. Add the olives, dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, capers, anchovies and tocino.
4. Add the honey dressing then toss.
5. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Filipino Style Recipe: Baked Tilapia Parmesan is a flavorful and easy to prepared. Usually the fish bake for several minutes then spread with cheese coating. Bake for another few minutes until light brown then serve with dipping sauce.
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes
Estimated time of baking: 25-30 minutes
Good for 3-4 persons
1 kilo tilapia fillets
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons calamansi juice
1 small onion, minced
1/4 teaspoon parsley or basil, chopped
salt and ground pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, combine cheese coating ingredients then mix well. Set aside.
1. In a greased pan or lined with aluminum foil, arrange fish fillet then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Bake in a preheat oven over 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven then spread the cheese coating on top of fish fillet.
4. Bake for another 10 minutes or until light brown.
5. Transfer to serving plate then serve with stir fried beans and remaining cheese coating as dipping sauce.