Filipino Style Recipe: Baked Tilapia Parmesan is a flavorful and easy to prepared. Usually the fish bake for several minutes then spread with cheese coating. Bake for another few minutes until light brown then serve with dipping sauce.
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes
Estimated time of baking: 25-30 minutes
Good for 3-4 persons
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons calamansi juice
1 small onion, minced
1/4 teaspoon parsley or basil, chopped
salt and ground pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, combine cheese coating ingredients then mix well. Set aside.
1. In a greased pan or lined with aluminum foil, arrange fish fillet then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Bake in a preheat oven over 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven then spread the cheese coating on top of fish fillet.
4. Bake for another 10 minutes or until light brown.
5. Transfer to serving plate then serve with stir fried beans and remaining cheese coating as dipping sauce.
Powered by Facebook Comments