1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
1/4 cup chopped Parsley
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup Mozarella Cheese
1. In a bowl, combine Parmesan Herb mixture. Set aside.
1. Lined baking pan with aluminum foil then grease with olive oil.
2. Arrange salmon then season with salt and pepper. Bake in a preheated oven over 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
3. Remove from oven then top with Parmesan Herb mixture.
4. Return to oven then bake for 200 degrees Fahrenheit until then cheese melted and light brown.
5. Serve hot immediately.
Powered by Facebook Comments