Filipino Style Recipe: Breakfast Steaks with Creamy Mushroom is a simple beef dish made of thin beef slices pan fried then served with creamy mushroom sauce.
3 tablespoons oyster sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons calamansi juice
salt and ground pepper to taste
1. Marinate beef in oyster sauce, soy sauce, calamansi juice, salt and ground pepper for 15 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a pan, melt butter then pan fry beef until brown. Transfer to serving plate and set aside.
3. In a same pan, stir cook mushroom until light brown.
4. Pour dissolved flour, beef bouillon, milk then bring to boil.
5. Adjust seasoning according to taste then simmer until start to thicken.
6. Pour the sauce over the beef. Serve immediately.
Powered by Facebook Comments