Filipino Style Recipe: Porkchop Salisbury is another variety of popular Salisbury dish from United States. The dish is consist of marinated fried porkchop cooked in Salisbury sauce. This is commonly serve as main dish together with steamed rice and vegetable.
3 tablespoons calamansi or lemon juice
1/4 cup soy sauce
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1 large white onion, slice into rings
2 cups beef stock
1 teaspoon flour
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1. Pound the meat with a meat pounder then marinate in calamansi, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper for at least 3 hours or overnight inside the fridge.
1. In a pan, heat oil then melt butter over medium heat. Lightly fry the onion rings for a few seconds then drain and set aside.
1. In the same pan, heat oil then fry marinated pork chops for 5-8 minutes each side. Drain and set aside.
1. In a sauce pan, pour soy sauce and beef stock then bring to boil.
2. Add flour then stir constantly until the sauce becomes thick.
3. Add butter, sugar and ground pepper then stir until well blended.
4. Add pork chops and onion then simmer for another minute.
5. Transfer to serving plate then serve with steamed beans.
Powered by Facebook Comments