Filipino Style Recipe: Spicy Shrimp Aligue is a simple yet mouth-watering seafood dish. The dish is consisting of shrimp cooked in crab fat (aligue), hot sauce, chili flakes, lemon juice. Serve with kangkong.
500 grams shrimps, cleaned
2 tablespoons aligue (crab fat)
1/2 teaspoon dried chili flakes
1 teaspoon hot sauce
2 stalks onion leeks
1/2 lemon, juice
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons fish sauce
1/2 teaspoon grind pepper
a bunch of kangkong (water spinach), trimmed
1. In a pan, heat oil then sauce garlic.
2. Add shrimps then stir fry until color turns to orange.
3. Add aligue, hot sauce and lemon juice then simmer for a minute.
4. Pour water, chili flakes, fish sauce and grind pepper then cook for another minute. 5. Add kangkong and cook until wilted.
1. In a serving plate, place wilted kangkong then place shrimps and sauce on top.
2. Garnish with remaining onion leeks. Serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments