Filipino Style Recipe: Crispy Pork and Broccoli is another simple yet delicious pork dish. The dish is consist of pork belly boiled, fried and cooked in soy sauce, oyster sauce and hoisin sauce together broccoli and other spices.
500 grams pork belly
2 cups broccoli florets, blanched
2 pieces bird’s eye chili (labuyo), chopped
1 red bell pepper, diced
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
3 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 tablespoons hoisin sauce
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
salt and pepper to taste.
1. In a pot, boil pork belly with salt for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and leave the pork to dry. Sprinkle with salt.
1. In a pan, heat oil then deep fry pork until light brown.
2. Drain on paper towel then cut into serving pieces. Set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic, onion, chili and bell pepper.
2. Add pork then continue sauteing for a minute.
3. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, oyster sauce and hoisin sauce then pour the mixture into a pan.
4. Stir cook for a minute then add broccoli. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
6. Transfer into serving plate then serve immediately with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments