300 grams scallops, rinsed
a bunch of green beans, trimmed
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoon olive oil
sugar, salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. In a pan, combine sauce mixture then simmer until thicken. Set aside.
1. Season scallops with sugar, salt and pepper.
2.In a pan, heat oil then melt butter. Add scallops then cook until brown and caramelize. Set aside.
1. In a same pan, saute garlic, onion and parsley. Add oil and butter if necessary.
2. Add green beans then stir cook for 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
1. Transfer scallops and green beans into a serving plate then drizzle with thicken sauce.
2. Garnish with remaining parsley. Serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments