400 grams spaghetti pasta
250 grams shrimps, peeled, tail intact and deveined
16 units of scallops
8 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
1 large tomato, seeded, diced
1 large onion, diced
4 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
1/2 cup olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large pot, prepare pasta based on cooking instructions. Drain and set aside.
1. In a nonstick pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil then stir fry shrimps and scallops until color turns to pink. Remove from the pan and set aside
1. In a same pan, saute garlic, onion, tomato and parsley then saute for a minute.
2. Put back 2/3 of shrimps and scallops then season with salt and pepper.
3. Add remaining olive oil and pasta then toss until coat evenly.
4. Transfer to serving plate, top with remaining shrimps and scallops then serve.
300 grams scallops, rinsed
a bunch of green beans, trimmed
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoon olive oil
sugar, salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. In a pan, combine sauce mixture then simmer until thicken. Set aside.
1. Season scallops with sugar, salt and pepper.
2.In a pan, heat oil then melt butter. Add scallops then cook until brown and caramelize. Set aside.
1. In a same pan, saute garlic, onion and parsley. Add oil and butter if necessary.
2. Add green beans then stir cook for 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
1. Transfer scallops and green beans into a serving plate then drizzle with thicken sauce.
2. Garnish with remaining parsley. Serve.