400 grams spaghetti pasta
250 grams shrimps, peeled, tail intact and deveined
16 units of scallops
8 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
1 large tomato, seeded, diced
1 large onion, diced
4 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
1/2 cup olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large pot, prepare pasta based on cooking instructions. Drain and set aside.
1. In a nonstick pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil then stir fry shrimps and scallops until color turns to pink. Remove from the pan and set aside
1. In a same pan, saute garlic, onion, tomato and parsley then saute for a minute.
2. Put back 2/3 of shrimps and scallops then season with salt and pepper.
3. Add remaining olive oil and pasta then toss until coat evenly.
4. Transfer to serving plate, top with remaining shrimps and scallops then serve.